Our office offers an array of eyeglass lenses to meet individual vision requirements. Some of the available lenses are:
- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or
near, middle and distance vision (trifocal). A better option is almost
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Transitions ® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- Polycarbonate Lenses are our first choice for children because of their impact resistance and lightweight.
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
We stock a variety of frame styles for men, women, teens and
children. They are available in a number of styles from fashion-forward
designer frames to more traditional styles. Materials include strong and
lightweight plastic and metal alloys such as titanium.
Advances in contact lens design and materials have made them a clear,
comfortable option for many people requiring vision correction. Our
office has extensive training and experience in fitting most popular
styles of contact lenses, including:
- Rigid, gas permeable lenses
- Soft lenses - daily, 2-week and extended wear
- Toric lenses (for astigmatism)
- Fashion Color Lenses
Sunglasses aren’t just about style – they’re essential in protecting
your eyes from harmful UV rays. And sunglasses aren’t just for adults.
Studies have shown that 85% of the UV damage done to a person’s eyes
occurs before they are 18 years old. We can make prescription lenses for
just about any sunglass frame.
Our office can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at
work or at play. Specialty frames and prescription or non-prescription
lenses are available for:
- Sports including basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, football, racquet sports and hockey